On my way towards completing the four Scout Tee based shirts on my Summer 2015 Wardrobe Plan was the necessary muslin. I completed the bodice (which I shortened by 1 inch and gave a slightly curved hem), set-in one sleeve (my first set-in sleeve; error free on the first try!), and gave it a try on. As I suspected, the cap sleeve was not very flattering on me. For the second sleeve, I tried an additional 2 inches in length and dispensed with the cap sleeve shaping. Success!
Another fit issue I encountered was a gaping neckline. This is due to my hollow collar-bone area and also a slightly too-large neckline binding (my mistake, not the pattern's). I removed a 1/4-inch wedge from the neckline of the front bodice to compensate (thus removing a total of 1/2-inch from the front neckline). I'll remove a corresponding amount of material from the neckline binding. Since I'm lazy and do not want to make another muslin to check if these corrections were successful, I'm assuming this has fixed the problem and will be forging on from here. Wish me luck!